Every Friday we’ll get your weekend started with some solid plans. These are the things we think you should watch, read or do over the next few days. Enjoy!
THINGS TO DO
Make your favorite dish or some fun food.
- 4 (1 1/2-pound) cooked lobsters or 4 lobster tails or 1 1/2 pounds lobster meat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 inner celery stalks and leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 rolls, split and lightly toasted Melted butter, for brushing
- Remove the meat from the lobsters, chopping any large chunks into bite-size pieces.
- In a bowl, combine the lobster meat, mayonnaise, lemon juice, celery, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook's Note: Place lobster salad in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. This allows the salad to absorb the flavorings.
- Brush cut sides of the rolls with melted butter and fill with the lobster salad.
Recipe courtesy of Deen Brothers
THINGS TO WATCH
Vice Land ’F*ck, That's Delicious'
For those who are unfamiliar with the online show, F*ck That's Delicious features Action Bronson as he travels the world doing gigs and eating the best local delicacies that country or city has to offer. As a master of words, his descriptions are always among the best your will hear for someone eating a large plate of food.
It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be is a handbook of how to succeed in the world - a pocket 'bible' for the talented and timid to make the unthinkable thinkable and the impossible possible. The world's top advertising guru, Paul Arden, offers up his wisdom on issues as diverse as problem solving, responding to a brief, communicating, playing your cards right, making mistakes and creativity, all notions that can be applied to aspects of modern life. This book provides a unique insight into the world of advertising and is a quirky compilation of quotes, facts, pictures, wit and wisdom, packed into easy-to-digest, bite-sized spreads. If you want to succeed in life or business, this is a must!
LISTEN TO THIS